Sunday 27 May sees the fourth annual HKTag Challenge (#redsiphktagchallenge) and it promises to be a scorcher!
The all-day tournament, sponsored by Redsip, takes place at King’s Park Sports Ground (11 Wylie Path, Kowloon), kicking off at 9.00am on Pitch 3. Team registration starts from 8.30am.
With temperatures expected to reach the mid-30s, all players need to be well-prepared with plenty of sunscreen and refillable water bottles to keep fully hydrated throughout the day. As in previous years, teams will have access to a players’ tent, water and on-site first aid.
Need to know
- Team registration starts at 8.30am (HKID required)
- Captains briefing is at 8.50am at the referees’ tent
- Games will kick off from 9am on Pitch 3A and 3B
- Players must be pitch-side two minutes before the start of each game.
Order of play
The Redsip HKTag Challenge runs 9am to 3pm, followed by the Redsip Hong Kong Rugby League Nines (4pm – 10pm) and Wanchai Stadium Women’s Nines (6pm).
Full detail on the day’s schedule is available here:
- HKRL announces Redsip HKRL Mens and Womens Nines Schedule
- Schedule Release: Redsip HKTag Challenge 2018