Happy Valley Recreation Ground 跑馬地遊樂場
1 Sports Road, Happy Valley 跑馬地體育道1號
1. Take the MTR to Causeway Bay station
2. Exit at Exit A and turn left(the back of Time Square)
3. Turn right, you are on Matheson Street now
4. Go straight on for about 110m and turn right at Leighton Road
5. Turn left and cross the street on the first traffic lights(by sushi restaurant and 7-11)
6. Go straight past Graigengower Cricket Club, HK Football Club Car Park and then you will see the entrance of the pitch on your right hand side(next to the public toilets). Walk through the subway and you will exit by Pitch 11 on the grounds.
King’s Park Sports Ground
11 Wylie Path, Ho Man Tin, Kowloon
The easiest way of reaching King’s Park Recreation Ground is by public transport, particularly as there is no parking at the ground. The local 2C Bus or the 103 Cross Harbour Bus stop on Wylie Road.
If travelling by MTR take the train to Jordan and exit from the Queen Elizabeth Hospital exit. Proceed east directly along Jordan Road, and cross at the Traffic Light controlled junction with Gascoigne Road
Turn left into Wylie Road at the Traffic Light controlled junction with Gascoigne Road
Aberdeen Sports Ground – 108 Wong Chuk Hang Rd
Exit at Ocean Park Exit C and walk along Wong Chuk Hang Road till you see the first entrance
Exit at Wong Chuk Hang Station Exit A2 and cross the road to Yip Fat Street. The entrance is opposite the 7-Eleven