Tag for All sessions
HKTag runs weekly ‘turn up and play’ tag sessions suitable for players of all abilities.
These sessions generally take place on Sundays (excluding public holidays) at one of three main locations across Hong Kong: Happy Valley, Aberdeen Sports Ground and King’s Park. Timing varies according to weather and pitch availability.
The playing fee of 30HKD is waived for HKRL and HKTag VIP members.
HKTag host three competitions across the summer, starting with the HKTag Challenge at the end of May and finishing with the HKTag Super League in August. Individual playing fees are waived for VIP and Basic HKRL and HKTag members.
- HKTag Challenge (27 May 2018): 12 teams battle it out in this one-day tournament to claim the HKTag Challenge title.
- Battle of Origin (7 July 2018): A northern v southern Hong Kong head-to-head, this tournament is a heated affair.
- HKTag Super League (August): The Tag season concludes in a month-long competition with the best of the region pitting it out to be crowned HKTag Super League Winners.
Members also have the opportunity for selection to off-season events such as the HK Corporate Sevens.
- 30% off online orders at Copper 88
- 20% off food and drink at Rula Bula
- 20% at Little Creatures Brewery
- 10% off HKRL and HKTag merchandise
- 10% off treatments at Coreofit
- 10% off online orders with Feather & Bone
- 10% off and free home delivery for online orders with Gwei-Lo beers
- 10% off at Africa Coffee & Tea
- 5% off the bill at Wan Chai Stadium
- Discounted packages with Aimviva Travel Club
Find out more about all our partners in the Partner section.
Ready to join the fun? Register with HKTag now!