Saturday 7 July marks the return of the HKTag Battle of Origin. Loosely based on the NRL State of Origin concept, this HKTag domestic tournament pits residents of Kowloon and the New Territories against Hong Kong Islanders, in a tussle for the top spot.
2018 Battle of Origin
- Saturday 7 July, from 7.30pm
- King’s Park Sports Ground, Kowloon
- Hong Kong Island vs. Kowloon / New Territories
- Two teams from each side (one men’s and one women’s)
- Max squad size 14 players per side
- 35-minute match format, with halftime
Think you’ve got what it takes? With just over a month to go, the selection process is underway. Interested players should email firstname.lastname@example.org and come along to the next Tag for All social session to have the opportunity to try out!
Competition fee is 700HKD per squad of 14 players (50HKD per player). Players must participate in regular Tag for All sessions and be available Saturday 7 July 7pm to 9pm.